We are currently looking for bold non-fiction for our Saqi and Westbourne Press imprints. We welcome approaches from writers and agents alike. Please note the fields we specialise in by consulting our website. We do not at present accept unsolicited fiction manuscripts.
Your submission should include the following materials in English:
– Synopsis (including the book’s unique selling points)
– Contents page (including concise chapter descriptions and proposed word length of book)
– One sample chapter
– Author biography, CV and publications
– Details of photographs, illustrations, tables and other non-textual matter in the manuscript (where appropriate)
– Proposed completion date of the manuscript
– Notes on competing works
Please do not email us complete manuscripts unless requested to do so. Unfortunately we cannot return any printed material sent to us therefore please do not send original material. All submitted material is treated as confidential.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can only respond to proposals we wish to pursue. If we want to consider your work further, you should hear from us within a month of submitting your work. Unfortunately we cannot offer feedback on unsuccessful submissions. For authors who are not successful with us but keen to develop, we recommend that you visit the Writers’ and Artists’ website to find out more about getting published.